Frank M. Rawls' primary areas of practice are business and commercial, wills and estate administration, and real estate. After graduating from law school from the University of Virginia in 1977, he has practiced continually with his current law firm. Mr. Rawls was born and reared in Suffolk, Virginia. He received his undergraduate degree, a B.A. in History, from Hampden-Sydney College. Mr. Rawls is a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, the Virginia State Bar and the Suffolk Bar Association (former President), and the Christian Legal Society.
- B.A. in History, Hampden-Sydney College
- University of Virginia Law School
- Member of Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Suffolk Bar Association (former President)
- Christian Legal Society
Born and raised in Suffolk, VA., I have practiced law for more than 37 years since graduating from the Law School at the University of Virginia. My family and my faith are very important to me and I give back to the community via my church and other organizations as thanks for the wonderful life I’ve been blessed with. My loving wife Sally and my sons Matt, Stephen and Michael, along with my three grandchildren help keep me focused on what is truly important every day – helping people..
- Spending time with family and friends
- 3H Suffolk Cheer Fund
- Humane Society
- YMCA Board Member
- Serving as president of the board of Norfolk Christian schools with a focus on adopting a new model of leadership.
- Serving as an elder at Westminster Reform Presbyterian Church in Suffolk, VA.